Friday, January 8, 2016

Angels and kids!

First of all... I'm back!!

I'm so glad to be up and blogging here again! Life has certainly been exciting the past few years and I'm now a mom of 3... But more on life later. 

God says to tell all nations of his glory in Psalms 96:2-3 and so what better way then through the Internet?

My oldest daughter is now 4 and sees angels. The last year has really been a growing year for my whole family, and I have been rocked by Gods goodness multiple times in the past year alone!! Last week We walked out of church and Ruth said look Mom there's an angel!! She was staring up in the sky in awe and I couldn't help but want to see it too!

As we drove home she kept telling me more and I was so amazed because I hadn't had this experience myself!

I always pray for protection when we drive and God just confirmed that he sends his angels with us that night.  I'm so thankful!!

Have you seen an angel? Id love to hear about it!!

No comments: